Aunt Corinne’s Broccoli Salad
I LOVE this dish and every time I fix I wonder why it has been so long since I have made it, what's not to love it has bacon in it.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 2h 00 min
- Broccoli - 1 bunch, chopped fine
- Small Onion - 1, chopped fine
- Golden Raisins - 1 cup (I use regular raisins since I have them on hand)
- Crisp Bacon - 10 slices, crumbled
- Mayonnaise - 1 cup
- Vinegar - 2 TBS
- Sugar - 1/2 cup (I use a little less)
- Mix all then mix dressing and add to salad mix.
This Pampered Chef chopper makes this salad SO much easier. I usually LOVE my food processor but this is one for the hand chopper.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. This is GREAT for potlucks.