Spicy Deviled Eggs
This is basically the same as my regular Deviled Eggs but with a little KICK.
- House Seasoning - (Salt, Pepper, and Garlic)
- Paprika - (if you like it)
- A Splash of Vinegar
- A Bit of Garlic Paste
- A Bit of Hot Pepper Paste
- First Boil your eggs, you can do as many or as few as you would like. I put mine in the pan over with warm water and cook on high for 23 mins.
- Once they are done cooking and peeled, Slice in half put the yokes in a bowl and the whites in a separate bowl or plate.
- Then I add my salt, pepper, and garlic and mash with a fork till all the big clumps are gone.
- Then I add a splash of vinegar and mayo. I use egg yoke and mayo in about a 3:1 ratio with the yokes being the the larger. Stir till creamy, you may have to add a little more mayo. Once all mix taste add add salt, pepper, etc to your liking. and a bit of garlic and hot pepper paste.
- Then If you like Paprika on top sprinkle.