Garlic Basil Chicken
I really enjoy my grill and when I grill, my goal is to cook the whole meal on the grill and cook enough for more than one meal. So I usually cook at least two types of meats and several vegetables. This was something a little different so it was not the same old grilled chicken.
- Chicken Breast Tenders - 6
- Frozen Garlic Cubes or Fresh Minced Cloves - 2 Dorot or 3 large
- Frozen Basil Cube or Fresh Basil - 1 Dorot
- House Seasoning - 1 TBS (salt, pepper, and garlic)
- Olive Oil - 1 - 2 TBS
- Zip Top Plastic Bag - 1 gallon
- Put everything in the plastic bag and make sure the chicken is evenly coated. Then place the bag in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the bag and grill. This is a mild tasting chicken that is good by itself or on salads.
- For this meal along with the chicken we also had fried potatoes on the grill, Deviled Eggs, Favorite Broccoli, Peppers and mushrooms, and Lime Soaked Onions.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Thanks to our fellow blogger for linking up with this post at: Cafe Scrapper, Nifty Thrifty Things, Reasons to Skip the Housework, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia