This is a tart we came up with a couple years ago when I had lots and lots of pears and did not know what to do with them all. I don't even really care for pears but I could not get enough of this. I can not count how many of these sweet treats I have made since. This is easy and so so yummy.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Butter - 3 TBS, softened
- Sugar - 3/4 c plus 1 TBS, divided
- All Purpose Flour - 3/4 cup
- Walnuts - 1/3 cup finely chopped
- Cream Cheese - 1 package (I used reduced fat)
- Egg - 1
- Tea Vanilla - 1
- Pears - 4 - 6 sliced
- Tea Cinnamon - 1
- Beat butter and 1/2 cup of sugar for two minutes until crumbly. Beat in flour and nuts. press onto the bottom of a spring form pan, coated with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. beat in 1/4 cup of sugar, egg, and vanilla, spread over crust.
- Arrange pears over cream cheese mix and combine cinnamon and remaining sugar to sprinkle over pears.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350 and bake 15-20 more minutes. Cool on a rack for 1 hour then in fridge for 2 before serving YUMMY.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
This post is linked up at: Flamingo Toes, Sew Many Ways, Petite Hermine, Everyday Moms Meals, I am Addicted to Recipes, Mad In Crafts, Create With Joy, I Heart Naptime, Skip to my Lou, Someday Crafts, Something Swanky, Vintage Farmhouse, The Bramble Berry Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Kellys Korner Blog