Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Unsweetened Chocolate (candy chocolate) - 3 squares
- Butter - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour - 2 cups
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Additional Sugar
- Mini Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Melt chocolate squares and butter in microwave until chocolate is fully melted.
- Stir 1 cup sugar in melted chocolate mixture until mixed. Stir in egg and vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375. Place balls of dough on cookie sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes.