I was in the mood to make some bread with my bread machine the other day so I decided to pick some rosemary from the garden and make a rosemary bread.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Water - 1 cup (warm to hot)
- Olive Oil - 3 tablespoons
- White Sugar - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh Rosemary - 2 tablespoons
- Bread Flour - 2 cups
- Active Dry Yeast - 2 teaspoons
- I added the ingredients to my bread maker in the order listed above and cooked it on rapid white bread setting.
- I LOVE my bread machine but really wish the loaves didn't turn out in this odd shape!!!
- We ended up toasting our bread and put a tiny bit of olive oil on top and it was delicious! This bread would also be great with a dipping oil. I want to try this, Herb Oil for Dipping Bread, with it next time.