- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Tuna (I use a can that is 7 ounces) - 1 can
- Eggs (shells removed) - 3 hard boiled
- Dill Relish
- Salt And Pepper (to taste)
- Onion (optional) - 1/8 cup
- Tabasco Sauce (optional) - few dashes
- Combine tuna, eggs and salt and pepper. If you are adding onion add the finely diced onion now.
- Add desired amounts of mayo and relish and mix. I taste as I go and add more salt, pepper, mayo or relish as needed. My husband likes to add a few dashes of tabasco sauce to his tuna.
- Serve on toast, crackers or croissants.