Boneless Pork Chops – The Easy Way
This is SO simple and full of flavor, and tender. This is great for a fast dinner just throw it in the fridge in the morning and when you get home it can be on the table in 30 minutes without you standing over the stove. I served with some raw veggies and dip and Teeny Tiny Potatoes, that cook in the oven at the same time as the pork.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 4-6
- 6 Boneless Pork Chops - (these are about 1/2 inch thick)
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Yellow Mustard - 1 and 1/2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Soy Sauce - 2 tablespoons ( (I use gluten free)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves (sliced)
- Onion - 1 (sliced thin)
- Throw everything in zip top bag and place in the the fridge for at least a couple hours, but all day is fine.
- Then at dinner time just toss everything from the bag into a baking dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, and that is it.