I cook Everything and this is the first time I have cooked a whole chicken 🙂 so I thought I would share.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Whole Chicken (remove any goodies inside the cavity)
- Slice a lemon place inside chicken.
- Cut 4 garlic colves in half and place inside chicken.
- Cut 1 stalk of celery in forths, and place inside chicken.
- Put a cout TBS of butter on top coat outside with garlic salt and cajan seasoning.
- Bake covered 30 mins at 350, then uncover and cook 15-30 mins until the interal temp of the chicken is 180 degrees.
We (family of three) ate about half for dinner. I will pull the rest off for another recipes and make broth witht he left over bones etc. by adding an onion, carrots, celery, pepper, and water to cover.