Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
I also used a little butter and garlic powder in the alfredo sauce that isn't shown in picture. And some mozzarella cheese for the pizza.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 2 (this made more chicken than I need for our size crust)
- House Seasoning
- Pizza Crust
- Alfredo Sauce - (I used the recipe from here, Alfredo Sauce, and had a tiny bit left over)
- Red Onions - sliced really thin
- Bacon - 3 - 4 pieces
- Mozzarella Cheese - 4 oz (you can use more or less)
- I cooked the bacon and started the alfredo sauce.
- Once the bacon was done I poured off all the grease and used the same skillet to cook the chicken.
- I used frozen chicken breasts you get in a bag. I seasoned them with house seasoning on both sides.
- Once I could cut them up I cut the chicken into bite size pieces and sprinkled with more house seasoning.
- Preheat your oven to the temp needed for your crust. I used a Schwans crust.
- Spread alfredo sauce on top of crust.
- Shred mozzarella cheese and top pizza with it. Add chicken pieces and thin red onion slices. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake for length of time listed for pizza crust. Enjoy!!!
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!