This is prepared the night before we always have this for breakfast Christmas morning.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Butter 9 x 13 baking dish. arrange the bread in the bottom.
- In large bowl beat together eggs, milk, half and half, vanilla and cinnamon. pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350. In a small saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, and syrup.
- Heat till bubbling and pour over bread.
- Bake for 40 mins serve with powdered sugar.