Cranberries, served with cranberries, raisins, and blueberries on the side
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Rolled Oats - 3 cups
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup
- Ground Cinnamon - 2 teaspoons
- Baking Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Milk - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Butter - 1/2 cup melted
- Vanilla Extract - 2 teaspoons
- Craberries - served with craberries, rasins, and blueberries on the side
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes