I dip them in either ranch mixed with a little Frank's hot sauce, or the Hidden Vally Spicy Ranch dressing.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, milk, 1 Tbsp flour & Worcestershire.
- In separate small bowl, stir remaining flour, salt and pepper (I sometimes add a little Cajun seasoning too).
- Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer to 350.
- Dip pickles in liquid mixture, then flour mixture and repeat. Place in fryer basket, being careful not to overload. (You will need to do several batches).
- Lower pickles into oil carefully and fry until golden brown and floating. Drain on paper towels.