Great Easy Waffles
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in bowl.
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a separate glass or metal bowl. Whisk the egg yolks, lemon zest, and vanilla in a third bowl, then whisk in the milk.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well mixed (not lumpy). Fold in the melted butter and then the beaten egg whites until combined.
- Cook the waffles according to manufacturer's instructions until golden brown.