This is very filling and very fresh.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Water - 3/4 cup water
- Dry Couscous - 1/2 cup
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Frozen Cilantro - 1 tsp
- Fresh or Frozen Garlic - 1 tsp
- Dill - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Diced Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Black Beans Drained (or cook our own) - 1 can
- Diced Onion - 1/2 cup
- Limes Juiced - 2
- Cucumber Chopped - 1/2
- Rice vinegar - 2 tbsp
- To cook the couscous, bring water to a boil then add the couscous and oil and cook according to package.
- While Couscous is cooking mix everything else in a bowl and add the couscous once it is drained and cooled.
- I also added a little diced fresh mozzarella cheese when I served it.
This post is linked up with What's Cooking Love, A Creative Princess, Bear Rabbit Bear, The Arty Girl, Beyond Picket Fence, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms, Sumos Sweet Stuff, Skip to my Lou, Craft o Maniac