Spicy Broccoli Soup
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup! It is not a light soup but a great treat and always a crowd pleaser. It is nice and rich tasting with a little heat.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Fresh Broccoli - 4 stocks cut into bite sized pieces
- Chicken Stock - 4 cups
- Green Onions (bulb and greens) - 1 bunch
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, cubed
- Mexican - 1 small box cubed
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Dill - 1 teaspoon
- In a large pot bring chicken stock, cut up broccoli, and onions to a boil for about 20 minutes until the broccoli is very tender. Then to the same pot all all the other ingredients.
- Then blend in your blender in batches or use a immersion blender until everything is blended and smooth.
- You can keep this warm in a slow cooker it will thicken a bit but still tastes great.