This is an older recipe that I haven't made in a while but we love it. My friend Sarah gave it to me. I made it for dinner last night and took some pics finally!!!
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 7h 00 min
- Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the meat diagonally and spread butter on the rolls
- Place some of the shredded beef onto the rolls and top with cheese. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Serve the sauce for dipping.