- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Pumpkin Puree - 1 (15 oz.) can
- Eggs - 4
- Vegetable Oil - 1 cup
- Water - 2/3 cups
- White Sugar - 3 cups
- All Purpose Flour - 3 1/2 cups
- Baking Soda - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Ground Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Ground Nutmeg - 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cloves - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground Ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour three, 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggsm oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
- Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.