Chicken Bacon Bake
We didn't have any bowtie but used fusili pasta in this picture.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Chicken Breasts - 3
- Bacon - 1 package
- Alfredo Sauce - 2 jars
- Onion - 1 small ,chopped
- Bow Tie asta - 1 box
- Chili Powder
- Cook the chicken and bacon and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook bow tie pasta according to package instructions.
- Saute the onions, in the picture above we sauteed them in the bacon grease.
- Mix chicken, bacon, alfredo sauce, onion, and pasta together.
- Sprinkle chili powder on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes until hot.