Easy Potato-Sausage Soup
This soup is SO EASY and my Husband LOVES it so for a guy who is not crazy for soups is a great thing. If I have the sausage I always have everything else needed for this soup on hand so it is a good meal when I don't have a menu planned etc. and the best part is it is all cooked in ONE POT!!!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Pork Sausage - 1 lb ( I use 1/2 lb regular and 1/2 lb Hot)
- Frozen has Brown Potatoes - 16 oz (or fresh diced is fine too)
- Large Onion - 1, chopped
- Chicken Broth - 14 1/2 oz can (I use my Home Canned Broth)
- Water - 2 cups
- Cream of Celery Soup - 1 can
- Sour Cream - 8 oz
- Milk - 2 cups
- Brown sausage in large pot, and drain when done and return to pot.
- Add potatoes and next potatoes, onion and chicken broth to sausage, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer for 3o minutes.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, and milk, cook until thoroughly heated.