- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Thin Sliced Ham - 1 pound
- Swiss Cheese - 1/5 pound
- King Hawaiin Rolls - 2-12 count packages
- Butter - 2 sticks
- Brown Sugar - 4 tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Mustard - 2 tablespoons
- Poppy Seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Spray pan with pam. Place ban and cheese on the bottom of the sliced rolls.
- Cover with the top of the roll. Mix together the ingredients for the glaze in a bowl and spoon over the tops of the sandwiches.
- It will look like you have too much, but just dump it all on there. Let sit overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Cover and bake at 400 for 25 minutes.