My pastor's wife made this the other week and it is so good!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Pineapple Chunks - 2 15 ounce cans
- Sugar - 1 cup (Ann Kelly uses 2 tablespoons)
- Flour - 6 tablespoons (Ann Kelly leaves the flour out)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 2 cups
- Butter - 1/2 cup, melted
- Cornflakes - 1 cup (or a shelve of crackers)
- Drain pineapple reserving 6 tablespoons juice.
- Combine sugar and flour in bowl; stir in reserved juice. Add cheese and pineapple chunks; mix well.
- Spoon into greased baking dish. sprinkle mixture of butter and cornflakes over top.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350.
Note from Ann Kelly: I use ritz crackers in mine instead of corn flakes (I always have crackers on hand) and don't add the flour or sugar anymore. It tastes the same and saves a few calories 🙂
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!