Creamy Banana Pudding
This is a double batch...my mom said she used about 10 bananas instead of the six it would call for.
- Eagle Brand Condensed Milk - 1 -14 oz can (not evaporated milk)
- Cold Water - 1 1/2 cups
- Instant Vanilla Pudding and Pie Filling Mix - 1 -3 1/2 pkg
- Whipping Cream - 2 cups (1 pint), whipped
- Vanilla Wafers - 36
- Bananas - 3 medium, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix; beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2 quart round glass serving dish, top with 1/3 each- vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding, repeat layering twice.
- Ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill thoroughly and garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This was so delicious!!! I think everyone at the party went back for seconds.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
This post is linked up at: Skip to My Lou Debbie Does Creations, Blessed with Grace, Nap Time Creations, Giggles Glitz and Glam, Blackberry Vine, Crazy for Crust