Crock Pot Basil Chicken – Weight Watchers
Made this for dinner tonight! Served over 1/2 C of white rice (2.5 WW points plus)
(I, Ann Kelly, used Gluten free Cream soup and Gluten free soy sauce. I also added 3 cloves of garlic)
- Yield : 4 servings
- Skinless Chicken Breasts - 4 whole
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Basil - 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Cream of Celery Soup - 1 can, reduced fat (buy the lowest fat content you can find)
1 serving = 5 WW points plus+
makes 4 servings
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil, salt,pepper and soy sauce.
- Then pour the cream of celery soup over the chicken breasts. (At this point, I stirred the whole thing up before leaving it to cook, but that's up to you!)
- Cover the crock pot and let it cook on LOW for approximately 4 to 6 hours.
Serve over rice (this will add additional points).
1 chicken breast, and 1/4 of the sauce mixture = 5 WW points plus+
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers who linked up this recipe: