- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 4h 00 min
- Yield : 8 servings
- Frozen Chicken - 1 pound
- Crushed Tomatoes - 1 (15 ounce) can
- Medium Onion - 1, chopped
- Echilada sauce - 1 (10 ounce) can
- Green Chile Peppers - 1 (4 ounce) can, chopped
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- Chicken Broth - 3 (14.5 ounce) cans
- Cumin - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Frozen Corn - 1 (10 ounce) package
- Black Beans - 1 can, rinsed
- Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, and garlic into a slow cooker.
- Pour in chicken broth, and season with cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in corn and black beans.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours or on High setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Once done cooking, remove chicken from soup and shred.
- Return shredded chicken to soup. Garnish with crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, or avocadoes.
Makes 8 servings.
This post is linked up at: Kellys Korner Blog