We had this tonight and it is pretty good, have seen several versions online so did our own.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 4h 30 min
- Finely Diced Onion - ¼ cups
- Sliced Fresh Mushrooms - 2 cup
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Chicken Breasts - 4 whole , cut Into nugget size Pieces
- Container Sour Cream - 8 Oz.
- Cream of Chicken Soup - 1 can (I use gluten free)
- Cream - ½ cup
- Cream Cheese - 1 package (8 Oz. Package) , cubed
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
Cooked Rice To Serve under the chicken.
- Saute Onions, mushrooms, and butter in a pan until tender.
- Add everything expect rice and cream cheese to slow cooker and stir till all the chicken is covered.
- Cook on High for 4 hours. At the last 30 minutes of cooking, add in the cream cheese cut into small pieces.