Pimento Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 17 minutes
- Pimento Cheese - 1 cup, prepared ( I used This Recipe)
- Chicken Tenders - 8 skinless, boneless
- Bacon - 3 pieces
- Dash of Salt, Garlic, and Pepper
- Canola Oil Preparation - 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook bacon in a large ovenproof skillet until crisp. Remove bacon, reserving drippings in pan; crumble bacon. Combine bacon, and pimento cheese. Lay 4 of the tenders in the pan. Divide cheese mixture evenly among tenders, then place the rest of the tenders on top. Secure with wooden tooth picks. Add salt, pepper, and garlic to top of the chicken.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add oil to drippings. Add chicken to pan; cook for 5 minutes. Turn chicken over. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes before serving.