Cranberry Cream Cheese dip
This would be good for thanksgiving before the meal or for evening snack. I think the Cilantro was too strong and may just leave out all together next time.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 4h 00 min
- Fresh Cranberries - 1 12 oz package
- Sweet Yellow Onion - 1/8 cup
- Cilantro - 1/8 cup, chopped
- Jalapeno Pepper - 2 small
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 T
- Dash Salt
- Cream Cheese - 2 8 oz packages
- Put everything expect the cream cheese in the food processor and plus till smooth and you no longer see the sugar.
- Cover and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Place your cream cheese on a plate.
- Serve with Wheat Thins, Ritz Crackers or Tortilla Chips.