No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Cream Cheese, Softened - 4 oz
- Brown Sugar - 5 tablespoon
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Canned Pumpkin - 1 can
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 teaspoon
- Crushed Pretzels (I used gluten free) - 2 cups
- Melted Margarine - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 3 tablespoon
- Whipped Cream (homemade or store bought)
- In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and honey until creamy.
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth.
- In another bowl melt butter and mix with the sugar and crushed pretzels.
- Once you have your pretzel mixture, whipped cream, and pumpkin mixture layer them in the container of your choice. You can use a large baking dish or in individual cups, glasses, bowls, jars etc. Start with the pretzel layer then add the pumpkin and finish with the whipped cream.
- These are in jelly jars and I added a second layer of pretzels.