- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and honey until creamy.
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth.
- In another bowl melt butter and mix with the sugar and crushed pretzels.
- Once you have your pretzel mixture, whipped cream, and pumpkin mixture layer them in the container of your choice. You can use a large baking dish or in individual cups, glasses, bowls, jars etc. Start with the pretzel layer then add the pumpkin and finish with the whipped cream.
- These are in jelly jars and I added a second layer of pretzels.