We LOVE this.... We put it on chips, raw broccoli, carrots, and apples too
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Onion - 1/4 cup, diced
- Diced Chili's - 1 can, drained
- Used equal parts of Swiss, Monterrey Jack and Bri Chesses - I once had a little pepper jack and added that too to equal about a pound.
- Cream - 1/2 to 1 cup
- Salsa - 1 cup
- Cilantro - 1 small bunch, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and pepper until softened and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in the shredded cheese and 1/4 cup of the cream. Quickly stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the tomatoes, cilantro, and additional cream a little at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, Fruit, and veggies.