This is a recipe that was originally one of Ann Kelly's (Ann Kelly's recipe HERE) that a friend switched from chicken to beef and changed the cheese from ricotta to cottage cheese. These are SO GOOD!!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Taco Seasoning - 1 pkg (or more)
- Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Ground Beef - 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- Monterey Jack Cheese - 2 cups shredded
- Cottage Cheese - 15 oz
- Green Chilies - 1 can chopped (small can)
- Salsa - 1 jar (can use more)
- Tortillas - 1 pkg (burrito size)
- Mix the cottage cheese, green chiles and shredded cheese together.
- Cook the ground beef with some water and desired amount of taco seasoning.
- Once both are done scoop some into tortilla.
- Fold up one end and push all the ingredients towards the part you have folded up. Then roll the tortilla.
- Pour half the salsa in the bottom of the 9x11 baking pan and then place the rolled tortillas on top. Pour more salsa on top.
- Top with some shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.