This is a recipe that was originally one of Ann Kelly's (Ann Kelly's recipe HERE) that a friend switched from chicken to beef and changed the cheese from ricotta to cottage cheese. These are SO GOOD!!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Mix the cottage cheese, green chiles and shredded cheese together.
- Cook the ground beef with some water and desired amount of taco seasoning.
- Once both are done scoop some into tortilla.
- Fold up one end and push all the ingredients towards the part you have folded up. Then roll the tortilla.
- Pour half the salsa in the bottom of the 9x11 baking pan and then place the rolled tortillas on top. Pour more salsa on top.
- Top with some shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.