Hash Brown Casserole
I thought this was on the blog but could not find it so if it is already on here sorry 🙂
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes - 1 (2 lbs.) pkg., thawed
- Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
- Cream of Chicken Soup - 1 can
- Sour Cream - 8 oz.
- Chopped Onions - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 2 cups
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Corn Flake Cereal - 2 cups, crushed
- Melted Butter - 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake covered in the oven for 40 minutes.