Salmon in Parchment Bags
This is just SO EASY, FAST, HEALTHY, and oh so good.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 18 minutes
- Per Serving
- Paper bag - 1 Parchment
- Salmon - 1 piece
- Frozen Green Beans - 1/4 - 1/2 cup frozen
- Broccoli - 1/4 - 1/2 cup
- Carrots - 1/4 - 1/2 sliced
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- House Seasoning to Taste - (salt, peper, and garlic)
- Throw everything into the parchment bag, roll the bag up so the air does get out of the bag. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Once you remove from the oven simply cut open the bag. You can serve this in the bag like below or replate. This was my Son's dinner this evening and he ate EVERY last bite, and thought it was SO COOL that he got to eat his dinner out of a bag.
Thanks to our fellow bloggers for linking up with this post at: My Favorite Finds