So it does NOT get any better than this. After our trip to the strawberry patch this weekend we whipped this up for dinner. What could be better than whipped cream, fresh picked strawberries and CHOCOLATE?
This is SO EASY so Fresh tasting and pretty too. Great to take anywhere or to enjoy at home.
- Fresh Strawberries - 4 - 5 cups cut in halves
- Angel Food Cake - diced
- Powered Sugar - 6 TBS (divided)
- Whipping Cream - 2 cups
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Reduced Fat Cream Cheese - 8 oz
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Candy Coating - 4 cubes, melted
- Mix the whipping cream and 3 TBS and mix until it is stiff. Then Mix the cream cheese and the remaining 3 TBS powered sugar. Once the cream cheese is smooth fold in the whipped cream.
- Then layer all all the goodness, start with the angel food cake, then a layer of strawberries, then drizzle some melted chocolate over the berries. Then a layer of cream cheese and whipped cream then do it all again ending with whipped cream on the top.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Thanks to our fellow bloggers for linking up with this post at: Blessed with Grace, Nap Time Creations, Salt Tree, Crazy for Crust, Blackberry Vine, Giggles Glitz and Glam, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Reasons to Skip the Housework, Funky PolkaDot Giraffe Giraffe, Sugar Bee Crafts, Mandy's Recipe Box, Inside Bru Crew Life, The Winthrop Chronicles, A Round Tuit, Not Just a Housewife, Something Swanky, Beyond the Picket Fence, Michelles Tasty, Momnivores Dilemma, A Glimpse Inside