Black Bean, and Corn Salsa
This is a Easy fast salsa dip or if you used less salsa it would more of a salad type of dish.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Frozen Corn - 1 cup, thawed
- Black Beans - 1 cup drained (canned or coked yourself)
- Red Onion - 1/2 diced
- Lime - 1 juice
- Salsa - 1 1/2 cup
- Fresh Cilantro - 1 teaspoon chopped ( I used Frozen)
- Garlic - 1 clove minced ( I used frozen )
- Just throw everything in a bowl and gently mix. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- I served with chips, pepper jack cheese, onions from the garden and a little chicken with my Fajita Seasoning for an easy fast summer meal.