- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Ground Chicken - 1 1/2 lbs. (i used chicken breasts chopped very fine)
- Red Onion - 1 cup, diced
- Green Bell Pepper - 1 cup, diced
- Garlic - 2 tsp, minced
- Canned Black Beans - 1 cup, drained and rinsed
- Tomatoes - 1 cup, diced
- Frozen or Canned Corn - 1/2 cup
- Chili Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Ground Cumin - 1 tsp
- Tomato Paste Sauce - 2 cups (I used homemade sauce)
- Salsa - 1 cup
- Black Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Cilantro - 2 TBS
- Flour Tortillas - 4 large or 8 small (I used Gluten Free Corn Tortillas)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 1 1/2 cups
- Sour Cream and Chopped Green Onions for Garish
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 9 x 13 backing dish with cooking spray.
- In large skillet, cook chicken, onions, pepper, and garlic until meat is browned.
- Add black beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder, and cumin. Cook and stir for 2 more mins.
- Add Tomato sauce, salsa, and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir for 5 more mins. stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/3 sauce mixture over bottom of dish. Top with 1/2 of the tortillas, top with 1/3 sauce the 1/2 cheese and repeat.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 mins. Uncover and bake 10 more mins.