Have leftover burgers or just don't feel like a heavy burger then why not make a cheese burger salad.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Hamburger Patties - (1 per person)
- Spring Mix Salad Greens
- Dill Pickles
- Red Onion - sliced
- Colby Jack Cheese - shredded
- Micro Greens
- Ranch Dressing - I used THIS dressing
- Croutons - would be a nice touch too -- just think anything you would put on a burger to throw on the salad.
- Dice up the hamburger and put over the greens, and onions. drizzle some ranch dressing over and garnish with some pickles.