- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Put the beef, onions, green peppers and diced garlic in a skillet with some olive oil. Sprinkle with house seasoning.
- Cook until beef is done.
- Cut the zucchini in half and scrap out the middle (leaving about 1/4 inch), rub a little olive oil on it and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Fill with beef mixture once it is complete.
- Top with dice tomatoes.
- I sprinkled a little bit of panko bread crumbs and shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
This post is linked up with Delightful Order, Michelle's Tasty Creations, The Bramble Berry Cottage, A Glimpse Inside, Bear Rabbit Bear, Everyday Tastes, Its A Hodgepodge Life, One Artsy Mama, Delicate Construction, Thirty Handmade Days, Cybele Pascal, Crumbs and Chaos, Skip to My Lou, Liluna, The Trendy House