- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Chocolate Cake Mix And Ingredients You Need For Mix ( I used a gluten free mix) - 1
- Cook And Serve Vanilla Pudding Mix - 1 package
- Milk - 3 cups
- Pumpkin - 1 can
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Whipped Topping ( I used whipped cream I did myself) - 1 carton
- Cream Cheese (room Temp) - 8 oz
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Prepare and bake the cake mix according to package directions. Cool completely. For pudding, in a large saucepan, combing pudding mix and milk , stir until smooth cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat, cool to room temperature.
- Combine pumpkin and brown sugar, stir into pudding.
- Blend cream cheese with sugar then fold the mixture into your whipped cream or cool whip.
In a 4 qt glass bowl, crumble half of the cake, gently press down. top with half of pudding mixture then whipped topping and repeat layers, cover and refrigerate. This is great to make the day before you serve.