Dairy/Egg/Gluten Free Chocolate Icing
Recently I had the task of making a Wheat/Gluten, Dairy, & Egg free cake. I have the Gluten free baking down pretty good but I usually use a lot of eggs so this cake and icing was a challenge for me.
But after 3 cakes were baked I had to move on to the icing, EVERYONE enjoyed this icing.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Dairy Free Margarine - 1/2 cup
- Gluten Free Vanilla - 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 4-5 cups
- Milk or Creamer of your choice - 6-10 tablespoons ( I used vanilla soy milk)
With mixer beat margarine, vanilla, cocoa and at least 4 cups of powdered sugar then slowly add the milk of your choice until the icing is thin enough to spread.