Red Pepper Fried Potatoes
Fried potatoes are always a hit at my house. My husband thinks he need potatoes at every meal, and I get bored cooking them all the time. So this one way to spice them up.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Oil - (to cover the bottom of the pan)
- Potatoes - (to cover the pan)
- Hot Red Peppers - 1-2 per every 4-5 potatoes
- Onion dice - 1/2 per 4-5 potatoes
- Hot Pepper Flakes to taste
- House Seasoning - (Salt, Pepper, & Garlic) to taste
Place oil in the pan and warm. Once warm add everything else and cook over a medium heat until the potatoes are cooked through. It helps to cover the pan for the first ten minutes or so. I cooked mine this time in cast iron on my burner on my grill to keep all the extra heat out side.