- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Brown the meat with the onion soup mix.
- Lay out one can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish (this will be like a "bottom bun").
- Spread browned meat over crescent roll.
- Using American cheese slices cover meat with a layer of cheese.
- Put a couple of dill pickle slices on each cheese slice (you can also put a squirt of mustard on each cheese slice...but I know not all people like mustard, so feel free to leave it out).
- Using the remaining can of crescent rolls, cover the meat, cheese and pickles. This will be your final layer...or "top bun".
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or so.