Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones
Okay the amounts are estimates...I have made this a bunch and don't measure my ingredients.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Real Bacon Bits Or A Few Slices Of Bacon - 1/4 cup
- Ground Beef - 1/2 - 1 pound
- Crescent Rolls - 1 package
- Dried Onions - 2 tablespoons minced
- Hamburger Pickle Slices (i use dill relish) - 2 tablespoons chopped
- Ranch (I use more) - 2 tablespoons
- American Cheese - 2 slices
- Egg - 1 beaten
- Heat oven to 375. Cook bacon (if using real bacon). Cook beef with bacon and onions, stirring occasionally. Drain grease if needed. Stir in pickles/relish and ranch dressing.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; Place on greased cookie sheet. Press each into a rectangle by firmly pressing the perforations.
- Spoon mixture equally in to rectangles. put half a piece of cheese on top of each. Fold dough over. Brush tops with egg.
- Bake 12 to 18 mins or until brown.