- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Olive Oil Spray
- Green Beans - 1 lb, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Tea Olive Oil - 1 tablespoons plus 2, divided
- Red Onion - 1, thinly sliced
- Tea Salt - 1/4
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Button Mushrooms - 8 oz, sliced
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning - 1/2 TBSP
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Whole Wheat Flour - 3 tablespoons
- Milk - 1 3/4 (not skim)
- Ground Coriander - 1 1/2 tsp
- Dried Thyme - 1/4
- Sun Dried Tomatoes - 1/2 cup sliced, not in oil
- Panko Bread Crumbs - 1/4 cup
- Heat oven to 425 and spray 2 qt baking dish.
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil, add beans and over till water returns to a boil. Cook, uncovered till tender crisp 5-6 min. Drain beans and add to an ice bath for 10 mins.
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp oil add onion, salt, and pepper add garlic for about 2 mins. Add flour and cook for 1 min. stirring constantly. Increase heat to high and whisk in milk. Bring to a simmer whisking frequently. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer till slightly think 4-6 min.
- Reduce heat to low stir in salt, coriader, thyme, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms. Mix well. Transfer to baking dish cover with a layer of panko.
- Bake until liquide is bubbling 15-20 mins let rest for 10 mins.
per 3/4 cup serving calories 166, fat 8 gr, carbs 23, sugar 8 g, protein 7.5g