- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 9 x 13 backing dish with cooking spray.
- In large skillet, cook chicken, onions, pepper, and garlic until meat is browned.
- Add black beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder, and cumin. Cook and stir for 2 more mins.
- Add Tomato sauce, salsa, and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir for 5 more mins. stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/3 sauce mixture over bottom of dish. Top with 1/2 of the tortillas, top with 1/3 sauce the 1/2 cheese and repeat.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 mins. Uncover and bake 10 more mins.