Cheesy Potatoes with a Twist
I made this this week since we were having ham and meatloaf and it would work for a side for both.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Frozen Diced Potatoes - 1 bag
- Cream of Chicken or Clerey - 2 cans
- Shredded Cheese - 2 cups
- Onion - 1, diced
- Butter - 3 TBS, sauted
- Ranch Sour Cream - 1 tub (can use regular sour cream too)
- Mix all ingredients together an put in baking dish -- you can also add a couple cups of diced ham and it is good.
- I like to add some asparagus on top of mine (this was frozen from last spring).
- Then when I have it (from the salw rack) I like to put a layer of Prosciutto on top.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour.