- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- In a blender add 10 tomatillos, a clove or 2 of garlic, a 1/4 cup of water some salt and 1 jalepeno pepper-seeded.Blend.
- In a large frying pan cook bite size pieces of pork (small roast) in a little bit of oil until browned.
- Pour blended mixture over pork and continue cooking on just over medium heat.
- After about 5 minutes add fresh chopped cilantro and a chopped white onion. Stir, add salt if needed.
- Put lid on and cook an addt'l 5-10 minutes.
- We serve this (and just about everything else) with refried beans and corn tortillas and top it with crema and queso.