I was looking through one of my cookbooks the other night and found a scalloped potato recipe, which I changed a lot due to not having all the ingredients but we really liked the version we ended up with.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 4h 00 min
- Put half the potatoes and onion on the bottom of the slow cooker and put some pieces of butter on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and some minced garlic.
- Then put a second layer of potatoes, onion, garlic and butter on top.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours. Remove potatoes from the slow cooker. Leave juices in the bottom.
- Add the milk, flour and cheese to the slow cooker. Put the lid back on and heat on high for about fifteen minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over potatoes and enjoy!!