These are oh so good!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats - 1/2 cup
- All-Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Whole-Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Ground Cinnamon - 3/4 teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Unsalted Butter - 1 cup, room temperature
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Large egg - 1
- Bittersweet or Semisweet Chocolate - 8 ounces, cut into 30 squares
- Large Marshmallows - 15, cut in half horizontally
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse oats until finely ground. Add flours, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; pulse to combine. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Next beat in the egg.
- Beat in flour mixture just until combined.
Drop dough by tablespoons leave about 1 1/2 inch between cookies.
- Top each with a chocolate square. Bake just until lightly golden, 11 to 13 minutes,
- Remove cookie sheets from oven; heat broiler. Top each cookie with a marshmallow. One sheet at a time, broil until marshmallows are lightly browned, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers who linked this recipe: