Sorry for the awful pictures. I snapped them on my phone at a cookout! My mother in law had made the dish and I knew it was the on the blog without pics.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Veg-All - 2 cans, drained
- Chopped Onions - 1 cup
- Celery - 1/2 cup, diced small
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 1 to 1 1/2 cup
- Left of Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- Ritz crackers - 1 roll, crushed
- Butter - 1 stick, melted
- Mix all the above and place in casserole dish.
- Toppings: Mix the 2 together and spread over the top of the vegetables.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.